This actually is the BEST Oreo Cheesecake you’ll ever have! The filling is thick, creamy, and completely bursting with Oreos. It’s baked in an Oreo crust and topped with white chocolate ganache, whipped cream, and extra Oreos. Scrumptious!
The Finest Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
In case you’ve been following my weblog, you in all probability already know this however for these of you who’re new right here, I’ve a confession. I’m love Oreos and cheesecake. So what may very well be higher than placing the 2 collectively in a single sinfully scrumptious dessert?
Whereas I really like an excellent no bake cheesecake, there’s no substitute for the true factor. This Oreo cheesecake is made up of a thick, creamy cheesecake filling that’s loaded with crumbled Oreos and massive cookies ‘n cream taste. The filling is damaged up by chopped Oreo cookies that add much more taste to each chew. Every little thing sits on high of my trusty Oreo Cookie Crust Recipe and is topped with a wealthy white chocolate ganache. Is your mouth watering but? Mine is.
Why You’ll Love This Oreo Cheesecake
Oreos and cheesecake wrapped into one dessert? What’s to not love? Listed below are a few of my favourite issues about the perfect Oreo cheesecake ever.
- So. Many. Oreos. If you’re an Oreo fan like me, you’ll not be disenchanted. From the crust to the filling to the decorations, this cheesecake is totally bursting with Oreos.
- Nice texture. I really like the sleek, creamy cheesecake filling. The Oreos add some texture, however soften whereas the cheesecake bakes.
- Straightforward to make it your individual. There’s a whole lot of room to play with this recipe. Attempt utilizing a unique taste of Oreo, a flavored whipped cream similar to my Baileys Chocolate Whipped Cream, or think about using Chocolate Ganache as a substitute of white chocolate ganache.
What You’ll Want
Here’s a checklist of elements you will have to make this Oreo cookie cheesecake. Make sure that to scroll to the recipe card under for precise measurements.
- Oreos – Plenty of them! You’re welcome to mess around with different Oreo flavors if you need. That goes for the entire Oreos on this recipe. There’s no have to take away the filling from the Oreos. You’ll use the entire cookie.
- Butter – Be happy to make use of salted or unsalted butter.
- Cream cheese – The cream cheese ought to be at room temperature. It would incorporate into the opposite elements extra simply leading to a clean filling and serving to to maintain you from over-mixing. Additionally remember to use brick-style cream cheese, which is thicker, not the bathtub cream cheese, which is softer for spreading on issues.
- All-purpose flour – You should use your favourite 1:1 gluten-free flour as a substitute or use cornstarch in half the quantity.
- Bitter cream – For an additional creamy texture.
- Vanilla extract – For taste.
- Eggs – It is necessary that the eggs are at room temperature. They’ll combine extra simply into the filling, serving to to stop over-mixing.
- Oreo crumbs
- Oreos (quartered)
White Chocolate Ganache
- White chocolate chips – You should use semi-sweet, milk, or darkish chocolate chips as a substitute if you need, however you’ll want to regulate the quantity of cream. You’ll be able to check with the chocolate ganache linked above.
- Heavy whipping cream – Don’t attempt to use a dairy product that has a decrease fats share similar to half and half or milk. They’ll make the ganache runny.
- Chopped Oreos
- Heavy whipping cream – Make it possible for the heavy whipping cream is chilly in any other case it won’t whip up and maintain quantity correctly.
- Powdered sugar – Don’t attempt to use a unique type of sugar right here. The powdered sugar stabilizes the whipped cream in order that it doesn’t wilt.
- Vanilla extract
The best way to Make Oreo Cheesecake
Right here’s a fast overview of how you can make this decadent Oreo cheesecake. Don’t overlook to scroll to the recipe card under for extra detailed directions.
Make the Crust
- Prep. Preheat the oven to 325°F and line the underside of a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper. Grease the perimeters.
- Type the crust. Combine collectively the crust elements and press into the underside and up the perimeters of the pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Leakproof the pan. Wrap the skin of the pan with aluminum foil.
Make the Filling & Assemble Cheesecake
- Scale back oven temperature to 300°F.
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and flour on low pace till clean.
- Combine within the bitter cream and vanilla extract.
- Add the eggs one after the other, mixing to mix after every addition.
- Stir in the Oreo crumbs.
- Make layers. Pour a 3rd of the cheesecake filling into the crust. Prime it with half of the quartered Oreos. Repeat and high with the remaining filling.
- Make a water bathtub. Place the springform pan inside one other bigger pan. Fill the skin pan with sufficient heat water to go about midway up the perimeters of the springform pan.
- Bake for 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Cool slowly. Flip off the oven and go away the door closed for half-hour. Crack the door of the oven and go away the cheesecake inside for a further half-hour.
- Chill. Take away the cheesecake from the oven and the water bathtub. Unwrap the pan and refrigerate the cake for 5-6 hours earlier than eradicating it from the pan and inserting it on a serving dish to be embellished.
Make Ganache, Whipped Cream & Embellish
- Make the ganache. Warmth the heavy cream simply to boiling and pour it over the white chocolate chips. Let the combination sit for 2-3 minutes. Whisk till clean and let cool for five minutes.
- Make the whipped cream, Whip the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract on excessive pace till stiff peaks type.
- Embellish. Pipe swirls of whipped cream onto the highest outer fringe of the cheesecake, sprinkle the cake with chopped Oreos, and add an Oreo half to every whipped cream swirl.
- Chill within the fridge till able to serve.
Suggestions For the Finest Home made Oreo Cheesecake
Cheesecakes are a few of my favourite desserts on the planet. They require some love and a spotlight, although. That’s why I’ve assembled a listing of ideas and methods that may provide help to obtain the perfect consequence potential. Involved in studying extra? Try my put up on The best way to Make a Excellent Cheesecake.
- Room temperature elements. Make sure that the cream cheese and eggs used within the filling are at room temperature. They’ll incorporate extra easily and simply into the batter serving to to make sure a lump-free filling and to stop over-mixing.
- Don’t over-mix. Over-mixing will incorporate extra air into the filling which may trigger the cheesecake to crack because it bakes. So combine simply till every little thing is included. No extra.
- Combine on low pace. When making the filling, combine on low pace. It will assist forestall extra air from getting trapped within the filling and inflicting cracks within the completed product.
- Layers. So as to keep away from cracks in your cheesecake, it’s important that the Oreos within the filling keep beneath the floor, which is why the Oreos are layered into the filling as a substitute of simply stirred in. Some air bubbles should still rise to the floor, supplying you with a lumpy high, however hopefully no main cracks.
- Don’t jostle the cake. Attempt to not jostle the cake an excessive amount of when making layers. This could trigger the chopped Oreo to rise to the highest.
- Make a leak-proof water bathtub. It may be tempting to skip the effort of creating a water bathtub on your cheesecake. Don’t do it. A water bathtub will preserve your cheesecake from over browning on the sides and from creating cracks within the floor. Wrap the skin of your springform pan with aluminum foil and place it in a pan that’s barely bigger. Fill the outside pan with water in order that the water comes midway up the springform. In case you discover that setup usually leaks, I’ve obtained you lined. Try my put up on The best way to Bake Cheesecake in a Water Tub. I’ve a pair different strategies that work even higher.
- Cool slowly. When the cheesecake is “carried out” baking, permit it to take a seat within the closed oven with the warmth off for half-hour earlier than cracking the oven door and letting it sit for an additional half-hour. The cake will proceed to cook dinner throughout this course of. As well as, the gradual cooling will assist forestall the cake from cracking.
Positive this Oreo cheesecake can be completely scrumptious with none decorations in any respect, however you’ve come thus far. Why not make it further fairly? Plus, should you get some air bubbles or cracks, these may be lined. Listed below are a few of my favourite methods to brighten this scrumptious dessert.
- White chocolate ganache. I really like including clean white chocolate ganache (or common chocolate ganache) to the highest of the cake. The flavour jogs my memory of the cream portion of the Oreos. Plus it covers up any cracks that will have arisen within the baking course of.
- Whipped cream swirls. Pipe some whipped cream across the high border of the cake for a bit further pizazz.
- Extra Oreos. That is the BEST Oreo cheesecake in spite of everything. It appears becoming that you’d end it off with extra Oreos. Sprinkle the highest of the cake with crumbled oreos and sit some halved Oreos upright within the whipped cream. Now that’s a fairly cake!
Can Oreo Cheesecake Be Made In Advance?
Sure, it might probably! Go forward and bake the Oreo cheesecake, let it cool, and high it with white chocolate ganache as much as 3 days earlier than you propose on serving. As soon as the ganache has set, seal it in an hermetic cake provider or wrap it in a double layer of saran wrap and retailer it within the fridge. When you’re able to serve, make the whipped cream and beautify the cake with whipped cream swirls, Oreo crumbles, and halved Oreos.
The best way to Retailer Cheesecake
If you end up with leftover cheesecake, to not fear. Cheesecake retains fairly properly. Simply seal the cake in an hermetic cake provider and retailer it within the fridge for as much as 5 days. No cake provider? No downside. Wrap the cheesecake in a double layer of saran wrap as a substitute. I like to recommend utilizing toothpicks to prop the saran wrap away from any decorations. In case you have already sliced the cake, prepare the slices in a single layer in an hermetic container and retailer them within the fridge.
Wish to freeze your cheesecake? Pop the cheesecake within the freezer for a few hours to agency up earlier than wrapping it in a double layer of saran wrap. Though it’s not the top of the world, I do advocate doing this earlier than including the whipped cream and Oreos to the highest. Retailer the dessert within the freezer for as much as 3 months. When you’re able to get pleasure from, permit the cake to thaw within the fridge earlier than serving. In case you froze the cake earlier than adorning it, make the whipped cream, pipe it onto the cake, and beautify it with Oreos. Yummy!
Wish to study extra? Try my put up on How To Retailer Cheesecake.
Extra Oreo Desserts:
Are you as obsessive about Oreos as I’m? If you’re, you’re in luck. I’ve made so many alternative Oreo desserts through the years and I wish to share them with you. Listed below are a few of my favorites.
This Oreo Cheesecake is thick, creamy and full of cookies and cream! It’s baked in an Oreo crust and topped with white chocolate ganache and selfmade whipped cream! With the quantity of Oreos baked into it, that is the BEST Oreo Cheesecake you’ll ever have!
- 35 Oreos (3 cups | 403g Oreo crumbs)
- 5 tbsp (70g) butter, melted (salted or unsalted is okay)
- 24 ounces (678g) cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup (207g) sugar
- 3 tbsp (24g) all goal flour
- 1 cup (230g) bitter cream
- 1 1/2 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4 giant eggs, room temperature
- 1 cup (134g) Oreo crumbs (from about 11–12 Oreos)
- 20 Oreos, reduce into quarters
White Chocolate Ganache
- 7 oz white chocolate chips
- 4 tbsp (60ml) heavy whipping cream
- Chopped Oreos
- 1 cup (240ml) heavy whipping cream, chilly
- 1/2 cup (58g) powdered sugar
- 3/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Oreos, reduce in half
Make the Crust
- Preheat oven to 325°F (163°C). Line a 9-inch (23cm) springform pan with parchment paper within the backside and grease the perimeters.
- Mix the crust elements in a small bowl. Press the combination into the underside and up the perimeters of the springform pan.
- Bake the crust for 8-10 minutes, then put aside to chill.
- Cowl the outsides of the pan with aluminum foil in order that water from the water bathtub can’t get in (or see how I put together a pan for a water bathtub for extra choices). Set ready pan apart.
Make the Filling & Assemble Cheesecake
- Scale back oven temperature to 300°F (148°C).
- In a big bowl, beat the cream cheese, sugar and flour on low pace till effectively fully mixed and clean. Remember to use low pace to scale back the quantity of air added to the batter, which may trigger cracks. Scrape down the perimeters of the bowl.
- Add the bitter cream and vanilla extract and blend on low pace till effectively mixed.
- Add the eggs one after the other, mixing slowly to mix after every addition. Scrape down the perimeters of the bowl as wanted to ensure every little thing is effectively mixed.
- Gently stir the Oreo crumbs into the filling.
- Pour a 3rd of the cheesecake filling into the crust and unfold evenly. Prime it with half of the quartered Oreos.
- Add one other third of the cheesecake filling and unfold evenly, then the opposite half of the Oreos.
- Prime the cheesecake with the remaining filling and unfold into a fair layer. It ought to be a thick sufficient layer to maintain the Oreos from floating to the highest. Attempt to not jostle the cheesecake round an excessive amount of, or the Oreos will come to the floor. You wish to keep away from that so that you simply don’t find yourself with cracks within the high of your cheesecake. If some Oreos or air bubbles floor, use a toothpick to push down the Oreos and pop the bubbles.
- Place the springform pan inside one other bigger pan. Fill the skin pan with sufficient heat water to go about midway up the perimeters of the springform pan. The water shouldn’t go above the highest fringe of the aluminum foil on the springform pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 20 minutes. The middle ought to be set, however nonetheless jiggly.
- Flip off the oven and go away the door closed for half-hour. The cheesecake will proceed to cook dinner, however slowly start to chill as effectively.
- Crack the door of the oven for half-hour to permit the cheesecake to proceed to chill slowly. This course of helps forestall cracking.
- Take away the cheesecake from the oven and water bathtub wrapping and refrigerate till agency, 5-6 hours or in a single day.
- Take away the cheesecake from the springform pan and place on a serving dish.
Make Ganache, Whipped Cream & Embellish
- To make the ganache, place the white chocolate chips in a medium warmth proof bowl.
- Warmth the heavy cream simply till it begins to boil.
- Pour the new cream over the white chocolate chips and permit to take a seat for 2-3 minutes, then whisk till clean. If not fully melted and clean, warmth in 10 second increments, stirring between every till absolutely melted.
- Permit the ganache to chill a bit (about 5 minutes, till thickened however nonetheless pourable and spreadable), then pour the ganache onto the highest of the cheesecake and unfold evenly.
- To make the whipped cream, add the heavy whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to a big mixer bowl. Whip on excessive pace till stiff peaks type.
- Pipe the whipped cream onto the highest outer fringe of the cheesecake. I used Ateco tip 844.
- End the cheesecake off by including further chopped Oreos to the middle of the cheesecake and an Oreo half to piped whipped cream swirls.
- Refrigerate till able to serve. Cheesecake is finest if eaten inside 4-5 days.
- Serving Dimension: 1 slice
- Energy: 809
- Sugar: 60.6 g
- Sodium: 372.5 mg
- Fats: 52.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 75.2 g
- Protein: 11.2 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 151.9 mg
Key phrases: oreo cheesecake, finest oreo cheesecake, oreo cookie cheesecake