This put up might include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
This creamy Keto White Chocolate Fudge is studded with sugar free cranberries and chopped nuts. It’s a pleasant low carb vacation indulgence!
I’m immensely pleased with myself for perfecting this Keto White Chocolate Fudge recipe. As in “pat myself on the again, toot my very own horn” type of proud.
I approached this recipe with trepidation, very involved that making an attempt to soften keto white chocolate with my sugar-free condensed milk would end in a gloppy mess. The truth is, as I used to be stirring the combination, I informed my husband that we is likely to be consuming “gloppy mess” for dessert for a couple of days.
However my fears have been unfounded, as a result of this delectable white chocolate fudge turned out completely! Creamy and decadent, and with the proper stability of sweetness and taste.
And people stunning crimson sugar free dried cranberries look so fairly towards the white of the fudge! I’ve been consuming somewhat piece each day with a contented coronary heart.
Why you’ll love this recipe
Should you love white chocolate, it’s essential to do this recipe. As I discussed, the most important concern was that the combination would turn out to be gloppy, as keto white chocolate could be tough to work with. However it got here out so significantly better than I dared to hope!
So long as you stir it continually, the condensed milk and white chocolate mix fairly properly. The ensuing fudge is extremely easy and creamy. And the tart cranberries and crunchy nuts give it great taste and texture.
You do have to make the condensed milk first, however that’s extremely simple. And should you occur to have already got some made (as I do know lots of you do!), you possibly can simply heat it gently in a pan.
This Keto White Chocolate Fudge lasts remarkably properly within the fridge, too. I used to be in a position to retailer mine and revel in a bit each day for over per week. And this excellent sugar-free fudge has solely 2g internet carbs per serving!
Components you want
- Sugar free condensed milk: You possibly can’t buy sugar free condensed milk; it’s essential to make it your self. It’s simple and price it! Do that first, so you possibly can let it cool earlier than making the fudge.
- Sugar-free white chocolate chips: I made this with Lily’s white chocolate chips. I believe ChocZero would additionally work however they include totally different sweeteners so I can’t be solely certain.
- Cocoa butter: Cocoa butter is strong at room temperature, which helps give this fudge the proper consistency. It additionally helps the white chocolate soften extra easily.
- Collagen protein powder: That is also called collagen peptides. That is optionally available, nevertheless it does assist thicken the fudge and provides it a splendidly chewy high quality. I like Good Keto collagen and you will get 20% off with ALLDAYIDREAM20.
- Powdered sweetener: This dissolves extra simply and can assist the fudge set correctly. I used Swerve Confectioners.
- Sugar free dried cranberries: I’ve an important recipe to make your personal sugar free dried cranberries so add further time to arrange them.
- Pistachios: You too can use pecans or hazelnuts. Be sure that they’re frivolously roasted earlier than including to the recipe.
- Pour the condensed milk right into a medium saucepan over medium low warmth. Stir till heat and really liquid however don’t let it simmer. Cut back warmth to low.
- Add the white chocolate chips and the cocoa butter. Stir continually till melted and easy. Take away from warmth.
- Add the collagen powder and sweetener and stir till properly mixed. Then stir within the cranberries and pistachios.
- Pour the combination right into a 9×5 loaf pan lined with parchment or waxed paper that’s frivolously greased. Unfold the fudge combination evenly and refrigerate 4 hours or as much as in a single day.
- Take away the fudge by the sides of the paper and set on a slicing board. Use a big sharp knife to chop into 18 items.
Be sure to use low warmth when melting the chocolate with the condensed milk. White chocolate is finicky, and keto white chocolate is much more so. So preserve the warmth low and stand proper there, stirring continually.
When you add the extra sweetener and the collagen, whisk it vigorously till it’s properly mixed and easy. It can take second, however it would mix properly.
Don’t skip lining the pan with parchment or waxed paper. This helps you take away the fudge simply and minimize it into good squares.
As a result of allulose retains issues softer, this fudge can take fairly some time to set. Don’t rush the method! I discovered that it had good texture after being within the fridge in a single day.
Be happy to play with the flavors. You can make white chocolate mint fudge or vanilla fudge. However this Keto White Chocolate Fudge with cranberries and pistachios is an ideal deal with for the vacations.
Often Requested Questions
Standard white chocolate is stuffed with sugar and carbs and needs to be averted on a keto eating regimen. However there are a number of manufacturers that now make good keto-friendly white chocolate, together with ChocZero and Lily’s.
This keto white chocolate fudge recipe has 6.5g of carbs and 4.5g of fiber per serving. That involves 2.0g internet carbs per piece of fudge.
Extra scrumptious keto fudge recipes
This keto fudge recipe is a chocoholic’s dream! So creamy and easy, with solely 2.6g internet carbs per serving. And you can also make it with dairy or utterly dairy-free!
GET THE RECIPE
Tremendous creamy and wealthy, this keto peanut butter fudge recipe is the final word low carb and sugar-free deal with for peanut butter lovers. It is really easy to make, with just a few primary substances. Solely 3g carbs per serving!
GET THE RECIPE
This Keto Rocky Street has every little thing you need in a sugar free fudge recipe. Creamy easy and stuffed with marshmallows and pecans, nobody will guess it is low carb!
Keto White Chocolate Fudge
This creamy Keto White Chocolate Fudge is studded with sugar free cranberries and chopped nuts. It is a pleasant low carb vacation indulgence!
Servings: 18 items
Line a 9×5 loaf pan with parchment or waxed paper. Frivolously grease the paper.
Pour the condensed milk right into a medium saucepan over medium low warmth. Stir till heat and really liquid however don’t let it simmer. Cut back warmth to low.
Add the white chocolate chips and the cocoa butter. Stir continually till melted and easy. Take away from warmth.
Add the collagen powder and sweetener and stir till properly mixed. Then stir within the cranberries and pistachios.
Pour the combination into the ready baking pan and unfold evenly. Refrigerate 4 hours or as much as in a single day.
Take away the fudge by the sides of the paper and set on a slicing board. Use a big sharp knife to chop into 18 items.
Storage Data: Retailer the fudge within the fridge in a lined container for as much as 1o days.
Keto White Chocolate Fudge
Quantity Per Serving (1 serving = 1 piece)
Energy from Fats 120
% Every day Worth*
* P.c Every day Values are based mostly on a 2000 calorie eating regimen.