These gluten free chocolate lava cake pots are my go to fast dessert when we have now company coming over (or for a fast midweek deal with). They’re little melting center chocolate brownie pots and are completely scrumptious, with wealthy chocolate cake encasing a lava-like centre.
Serve with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or dollop of clotted cream for final luxurious.
You too can make these forward of time, retailer within the fridge, then bake simply earlier than serving to avoid wasting on the prep time. Merely add 4 minutes onto the cooking time to account for the combination being chilled as an alternative of at room temperature.
Word: they might bubble over barely throughout cooking (or they might not, relying on ramekin dimension) so place on an oven tray throughout baking to comprise any mess.
Pimp Your Pots
If you wish to go all out, attempt including a teaspoonful of Nutella or chocolate unfold to the centre of your pots. Merely pour in a bit of combine, add the chocolate unfold, then cowl with extra combine.
Completely scrumptious as you could have an additional molten deal with within the center after baking.
Can I Make These With Milk Chocolate?
I’m a milk chocolate fan however this recipe is unquestionably designed for utilizing darkish chocolate, as you get a a lot richer flavour. You may go for half milk, half darkish if you want – cut back the sugar by 20g should you go for this selection.
Gluten Free Chocolate Lava Cake Pots (Makes 4)
This recipe makes 4 ramekin-sized chocolate pots. You’ll discover a full technique beneath, plus some images to assist information you thru the recipe.
Lastly, should you take pleasure in this recipe, I’d be actually grateful should you might depart a star ranking or evaluate on the recipe card beneath. Thanks!
Prepare dinner Time:
Baked chocolate brownie cake pots with a melting chocolate “lava” centre. Tremendous simple and fast to make and extremely yummy!
- 110g good high quality darkish chocolate
- 80g salted butter
- 2 massive eggs
- 100g caster sugar
- 40g plain gluten free flour
- Preheat oven to 180C (fan).
- Break the chocolate into items and place in a microwaveable bowl. Add the butter, reduce into small chunks, to the bowl. Microwave in 30 second blasts, stirring in between, till you could have a clean, shiny combination.
- Add the eggs and sugar to the chocolate combination, whisking instantly till nicely mixed.
- Now add the flour and stir once more till full integrated.
- Take 4 small ramekins and evenly distribute the chocolate combination between them. Place into the pre-heated oven and bake for 17 minutes.
- Take away from the oven and serve immediately. The pots are supposed to have a really molten centre with a brownie-like outdoors. Serve with ice cream or clotted cream and luxuriate in!
I hope you loved my gluten free chocolate lava cake pots! In case you are in search of extra gluten free dessert concepts why not attempt certainly one of these:
Bon appetit! x