There’s at all times lots taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- Earlier this week, Zaftig Brewing introduced that its Italian Village brewpub (119 E. Fifth Ave.) has closed efficient instantly, citing a decline in site visitors to the spot. The brewpub is now on the market as a turnkey operation. The closure additionally consists of the Java Central Espresso Roasters location contained in the pub. Zaftig’s unique Worthington taproom and Java Central’s Uptown Westerville store stay open.
- After its closure a couple of weeks in the past on account of a fireplace, the Hungarian Butcher reopens as we speak, Friday, June 30. The butcher store, owned by Dan Varga, is situated at 2177 W. Dublin Granville Rd. in Linworth.
- Talking of Linworth, Velca Grill appears to have closed and can be taken over by Rodos European Grill, which introduced its transfer from Indianola Avenue in Clintonville after three years.
- After weeks of renovations, the Clintonville Cup O’ Joe location reopened this week. Discover the store at 2990 N. Excessive St., and get a take a look at the newer Cup O’ Joe location downtown.
- The eighth-story rooftop bar and restaurant of The Junto, dubbed the Brass Eye, is now open. The Brass Eye includes a menu of cocktails, wines, beers, non-alcoholic choices, and small plates; the area options patio areas that wrap round three quarters of the constructing.
- The brand new Buckeye Donuts stall is now open on the North Market downtown. The stall is operated by the staff that owns the donut store location on South Excessive Road.
- The eighth version of the Columbus Ale Trail launches on Saturday, July 1. This yr the path options 35 breweries all through Franklin County. Company can accumulate as much as 10 stamps to earn a sticker and all 35 for a restricted version T-shirt.
- Polaris Vogue Place gained two new eateries this week! Areas of I Scream Gelato and Chung Chun Rice Hot Dog opened contained in the mall.
- This week Dos Hermanos mushy opened a brand new location at Cypress Kitchen, the just lately debuted group kitchen area at 177 Cypress Ave. in Franklinton.
- CHOP5 Salad & Kitchen has opened a location at 1305 W. Lane Ave.
- Tickets for the 2023 Columbus Coffee Festival – held September 23-24 at Ohio Village – are actually on sale.
- Watershed Distillery simply launched its 4 Peel Strawberry Gin this week. Tickets additionally went on sale this week for its annual Four Peel Fest, held Saturday, July 22 this yr.
Wish to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Enter your e-mail and click on the button to get my weekly e-mail 8 Issues to Do, Eat, See, & Drink. By clicking submit, you comply with share your e-mail to obtain emails from me.
The publish Friday Meals Bites: Zaftig Italian Village closes, Cup O’ Joe and Hungarian Butcher reopen, Brass Eye debuts appeared first on Breakfast With Nick.