There’s at all times loads occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the newest:
- The large information this week, reported by a number of shops, is that Yellow Springs Brewery introduced it’s going to substitute The Crest in Clintonville. Yellow Springs’ major taproom and manufacturing brewery sits in downtown Yellow Springs. (Get a take a look at their taproom in A Trek Out to Yellow Springs.) They’ll transition the area someday in October, in line with experiences, as The Crest winds down its decade-long run.
- Delaney’s Diner is ready to open its third location within the former Marshall’s Restaurant area in Grandview on Tuesday, Aug. 15 (1105 W. First Ave.). Marshall’s closed in July 2022. Delaney’s has three places already, in Westerville, Reynoldsburg, and Groveport.
- The brand new Market Bar Vinoteca has opened at North Market Bridge Park, occupying the south finish of the market, with each a wine bar and retail store.
- Crème de la Crème Bakery and Café opened just lately 5311 Westpointe Plaza Dr., within the Westpointe Plaza, south of Hilliard, providing pastries and occasional.
- Cameron Mitchell Eating places introduced that it’s going to open a location of Cap Metropolis Advantageous Diner & Bar in Cincinnati in 2024.
- Little West Tavern, within the Junto resort downtown, opens its poutine window right this moment.
- The Columbus Dispatch reported that massive renovations have been introduced for the previous Galleria constructing on South Third Road downtown, throughout from the Ohio Statehouse. Plans for area embody a beer backyard, tapas restaurant, and speakeasy.
- The most recent Sunday Funday in Outdated Worthington is that this Sunday, Aug. 13 from 12-5 p.m. This month’s theme is A Tribute to Fair Food, so it options corn canines, funnel cake, kettle corn, and different fried goodies, alongside household actions, leisure, specials from neighborhood eating places.
- Little Cat Boba within the East Market teased Little Cat AM, an providing of espresso and pastries.
- Krema Nut Company has totally reopened its Grandview cafe, so it’s again to serving milkshakes and peanut butter and jelly sandwiches together with its retail store.
- Business First reported that the Zoup! Eatery location within the Enviornment District has closed.
- Columbus State’s annual culinary fundraiser Taste the Future is subsequent week Tuesday, Aug. 15!
ALSO: be a part of me for a digital presentation, A Foodie’s Information to Columbus, by way of the Columbus Metropolitan Library on Wednesday, Aug. 23. Register for the free event here!
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, take a look at the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the record.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.