There’s at all times lots occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- The primary Ohio location of Maple Road Biscuit Firm, a series that originated in Jacksonville, Florida, opened yesterday at 1310 Polaris Pkwy. Maple Road serves up a menu of biscuits, sandwiches, hen tenders, waffles, espresso, and extra. Get a glance inside!
- The Roosevelt Room, a brand new bar from the house owners of Beeline at Easton, opened on the very finish of December at 6544 Longshore Loop in Dublin. The bar includes a menu of cocktails, wines, draft and bottled beers.
- Ill Mannered Brewing in Powell introduced that it is going to be including a second taproom at 117 S. Most important St. in Uptown Marysville later this yr. The taproom will characteristic 20 faucets of Unwell Mannered beer, cowl 2000 sq. toes, and embrace an outside courtyard with firepits.
- The breakfast-centric trailer Clutch Handheld Breakfasts mushy opened this week at a brand new spot, at 2519 Summit St., on the nook of Hudson and Summit in SoHud. They serve a small however artistic menu of breakfast sandwiches, juice, and low.
- Harvest Pizzeria’s Clintonville location reopened yesterday. It had been closed since a fireplace again in July.
- A location of the Korean-based bakery chain Tous les Jours has opened at 2851 Olentangy River Rd. The shop options a wide range of French- and Asian-inspired baked items.
- Cielo Café, a espresso store and cafe at 1762 N. Excessive St. close to campus, introduced that it had closed after Dec. 30.
- A brand new location of Savvy Sliders, the second in Columbus, has opened at 2106 N. Excessive St. throughout from Ohio State’s campus.
- Experiences on-line say that Yanni’s Greek Grill at 6196 Cleveland Ave. lastly reopened after being closed because the begin of the pandemic.
- For individuals who missed it, the Tim Horton’s on the northeast nook of Broad and Excessive streets downtown has closed.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the checklist.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.