There’s all the time so much taking place within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- Proprietor Geno Garcia shared final week that Jack & Benny’s Barnstormer location contained in the OSU Airport has closed. He said on social media that the airport terminated their lease. The Barnstormer location had opened in November of 2013; Jack & Benny’s authentic location at Hudson and Excessive stays open (fortunately!).
- The homeowners of Kittie’s Truffles and Highline Espresso Co. introduced that Kittie’s homeowners Steve and Diane Herman had bought the Outdated Worthington espresso store and would take it over beginning Jan. 8. The store will begin carrying Kittie’s pastries; the homeowners indicated the title might finally change as effectively.
- Columbus Monthly broke the news this week that Preston’s Burgers might be leaving the North Market Downtown after Dec. 30 and shifting to Clintonville, to the previous Buddha Bowl area at 2973 N. Excessive St. The deliberate growth of Preston’s to a brand new improvement in Groveport has additionally been known as off.
- Hai Poke introduced this week that it has opened its stall at North Market Bridge Park.
- After a fireplace broke out in its basement this week, The Rossi in Quick North is briefly closed.
- Schmidt’s Sausage Haus introduced this week that it’s going to begin organising outdoors part 116 at Nationwide Enviornment throughout Columbus Blue Jackets video games. The stand will serve Schmidt’s signature sausages and cream puffs.
- White Fortress introduced that it could be closing its Quick North location at 965 N. Excessive St., after service on Saturday, Dec. 24. The slider chain has had a store within the neighborhood since 1968.
- The final day to get pleasure from beers at North High Brewing’s original location, 1288 N. Excessive St. within the Quick North, is Wednesday, Dec. 28.
- After two years, New India Restaurant at 5226 Bethel Rd. is bringing again its buffet on Christmas Eve from midday to 9 p.m.
- Columbus Underground’s Sweet Treats Dessert Festival is returning Jan. 28, 2023 on the Municipal Mild Plant.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Wish to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.