There’s all the time rather a lot occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- First off: right now is NATIONAL DONUT DAY! Use my Columbus Donut Information or my listing of 13 Donuts to Have fun Nationwide Donut Day to search out native outlets to assist.
- The Hungarian Butcher in Linworth introduced final week that its smokehouse had caught hearth and compelled a short lived closure of butcher store. There’s no phrase but on after they’ll reopen.
- The Winn Winn Café, a brand new takeaway-only cafe and bakery at 1212 W. Third Ave. in Fifth By Northwest, will have fun its grand opening on Saturday, June 3.
- Kyushu Ramen Bar opened its second location this week at 6418 Pullman Dr. in Lewis Middle.
- Beginning right now, Black Kahawa Coffee will deliver an East African Cellular Espresso Expertise to the Scioto Mile each Friday this summer time from 6:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. Discover their trailer at West City and South Civic Middle Drive, serving sizzling espresso and chilly brew.
- A brand new wine competition is coming to Columbus this summer time. Organized by the homeowners of The Bottle Store and Accent Wine, the Columbus Natural Wine Festival takes place on Saturday, July 8 on the Lazarus Galleria (50 W. City St.) downtown.
- Cup O Joe‘s Clintonville will stay closed for renovation via June 14.
- Ray Ray’s Hog Pit in Granville, which has since been working as a carryout solely and a supper membership, teased that they’ve been slowly reopening again up for indoor seating.
- The Ohio Craft Brewers Affiliation’s annual competition, Six One Pour, is that this Saturday, June 3 on the Ohio Historical past Middle from 8-11 p.m. The competition options a minimum of two dozen Ohio breweries and a handful of meals vehicles.
- The Columbus Chicken & Beer Festival returns this Sunday, June 4 to Dodge Park from midday to 9 p.m.
- 614 Now broke the news this week that Mellow Mushroom at Polaris (2170 Polaris Pkwy.) will shut after June 12.
- In the event you’re touring as much as Lake Erie this summer time, you’ll be able to go to Noble Cut Distillery‘s new tasting room and bottle store on Put-in-Bay, which simply opened final weekend.
- This summer time, Seventh Son Brewing is hiding golden tickets on six packs of its flagship beers comparable to Assistant Supervisor, Scientist, and Humulus Nimbus at native grocery shops in central Ohio. Ten fortunate winners will obtain a particular prize pack.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Need to sustain with extra? Observe me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, take a look at the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and take a look at once more.