Picture courtesy of facebook.com/Bojangles
There’s at all times so much occurring within the Columbus restaurant world! Right here’s the most recent:
- It’s time, Ohio. Bojangles is lastly arriving in our metropolis! The North Carolina-based fried hen and biscuit chain will open at 891 Hilliard Rome Rd. on Thursday, Sept. 7. Time to line up for a cajun hen filet biscuit and a few Bo-Tatoes.
- E Burger, the plant-based burger and fry joint previously referred to as Eden Burger, has been quietly reopening this week after a closure of a number of months. It’s positioned at 1437 N. Excessive St. simply south of campus.
- A 70s-themed bar and evening membership known as Good Night John Boy will open Saturday, Sept. 2 at 906 N. Excessive St. within the Quick North, the previous SeeSaw area.
- A number of sources have reported that the final day for The Crest in Clintonville is that this Saturday, Sept. 2. After that, they’ll shut as much as make manner for a brand new outpost of Yellow Springs Brewery, set to open someday in October.
- MNCHS Kitchen, the stand serving burgers, burritos, and birria at DankHouse Brewing in Newark, is closing up after this Sunday in anticipation of a transfer to their first storefront at 56 W. Primary St. in downtown Newark.
- House Taco, the eatery within the basement of the Ohio Statehouse, has closed as much as transfer to 79 S. Fourth St. downtown, the previous house of The Dry Mill. It’s set to open on Tuesday, Sept. 5.
- The builders behind the Scioto Peninsula introduced the subsequent section of constructing there, which features a big model of PINS Mechanical Co. with a 16-Bit Bar + Arcade. The prevailing places of PINS and 16-Bit downtown will near consolidate with it.
- A number of sources have reported that Ohana Island Grill, a Hawaiian spot with a location in Oxford, Ohio, has opened at 3512 W. Dublin Granville Rd.
- Gyropolis celebrated its grand opening final week. It replaces Rodos European Grill, which renamed and moved to Linworth), at 3369 Indianola Ave. in Clintonville.
- Columbus Monthly reported that KPOT Korean BBQ & Sizzling Pot will open a second Columbus location at 8665 Sancus Blvd.
- Watershed Distillery has paired up with OHLQ to distribute seven unique single barrel bourbons across the state. You should utilize OHLQ’s finder to find the place the bottles might be bought.
- Land-Grant Brewing celebrates its ninth anniversary this Saturday, Sept. 2 with a great deal of reside music, meals, video games, particular beer tastings, and way more.
- It’s Labor Day weekend, which it’s time for the Columbus Greek Festival, held on the Annunciation Greek Orthodox Cathedral, Sept. 1-4.
This week I’m additionally writing:
Wish to sustain with extra? Comply with me on Instagram at @breakfastwithnick, try the information archives, seek for journey inspiration, discover the breakfast map, or…
Success! You are on the listing.
Whoops! There was an error and we could not course of your subscription. Please reload the web page and check out once more.