This submit might include Amazon or different affiliate hyperlinks. As an Amazon Affiliate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Dig into this wealthy, creamy Chocolate Panna Cotta with a scrumptious trace of hazelnut. It’s simple to make, sugar-free, and keto-friendly! And you may make it fully dairy-free too. This submit is sponsored by Good Keto.
Confession: I had by no means tried making panna cotta till I began my low carb journey. I had actually heard of it, however I don’t suppose I’d ever even tasted it.
It might appear to be a humorous factor to say, however I’m grateful to diabetes for bringing scrumptious new meals into my life. There’s a lot on the market that I would by no means have tried if it weren’t for my blood sugar points.
And Panna Cotta, that scrumptious egg-free Italian custard, is extremely simple to make keto-friendly. With so many scrumptious taste choices too! This Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta is one in every of my new favorites.
Impressed by the brand new Keto Creamers from Perfect Keto!
New Collagen Espresso Creamer
The sensible keto minds behind Good Keto have simply launched a brand new and scrumptious product: Barista Mix Espresso Creamers. And so they requested me to present them a take a look at drive and share them with you.
I really like Perfect Keto Collagen already so I used to be keen to present them a strive. And they don’t disappoint! They’re made with each collagen and MCT oil, so that they make your espresso wealthy and creamy. With solely pure components, no synthetic flavors, colours, or sweeteners, they’re an awesome addition to your morning espresso routine.
Proper now, the creamers are available in two flavors: Hazelnut and Raspberry White Chocolate. And so they’re providing my readers a candy deal on the brand new creamers: Buy 1 Get 1 40% off with code BARISTA40.
Why you’ll love this keto panna cotta
I might, after all, have showcased these creamers in a latte or another type of scorching drink. However they’ve such nice taste, I figured why not strive turning them right into a dessert? I really like chocolate and hazelnut collectively so the little wheels in my mind began turning virtually immediately.
Panna cotta is extremely simple to make. It’s set with gelatin so there’s no have to mood egg yolks for a custard. It takes very primary components, and has a delightfully creamy consistency not like no different.
It’s additionally extremely low carb and might be made with dairy or fully dairy free. With solely 4g web carbs per serving, this keto chocolate hazelnut panna cotta will delight your tastebuds!
You may additionally use the brand new Raspberry White Chocolate creamer in my White Chocolate Keto Panna Cotta. I could must strive that one myself quickly. Yum!
I additionally had enjoyable making a sugar free hazelnut praline to high them. It’s non-compulsory however it certain is gorgeous.
Components you want
- Nut or hemp milk: You may do all heavy cream or coconut cream however it makes the panna cotta actually wealthy. Utilizing half nut milk makes every serving extra cheap in carbs, energy, and fats. However different low carb milks will work as properly.
- Gelatin: I like good grassfed gelatin however you might use Knox gelatin as properly.
- Heavy cream OR coconut cream: You’ll be able to simply make panna cotta completely dairy-free. I prefer it each methods!
- Powdered Sweetener: I favor Swerve Confectioners however any powdered erythritol will work. Do bear in mind that panna cotta made with allulose might take lots longer to set correctly.
- Good Keto Hazelnut Creamer: That is scrumptious stuff and I undoubtedly suggest it. However I’m conscious that not everybody can get their fingers on this product so I give alternate options within the Skilled Ideas part!
- Cocoa Powder: I favor Dutched cocoa for a deeper, richer chocolate taste.
Step by Step Instructions
1. Bloom the gelatin: Place the nut milk in medium saucepan and sprinkle the floor with the gelatin. Let bloom 5 minutes.
2. Carry to a simmer: Flip the warmth to medium low and whisk within the cream. Prepare dinner, whisking ceaselessly, till the gelatin dissolves and little bubbles seem across the edges of the pan. Don’t carry to a full simmer.
3. Add the flavorings: Take away from warmth and whisk within the hazelnut creamer and cocoa powder till properly mixed.
4. Let set: Divide the combination between the ready ramekins and refrigerate 3 hours, till set.
Good Keto espresso creamers are scrumptious and I actually suggest them. However I’m properly conscious that I’ve a world viewers and never everybody can entry the identical merchandise. However you’ll be able to nonetheless make this panna cotta recipe! Add in ¾ teaspoon hazelnut extract and a further ½ tablespoon of cocoa powder. Or simply use vanilla extract, in the event you can’t discover hazelnut.
Be certain to not over-gel the panna cotta. You need a consistency that could be very free and wobbly, like jello. An excessive amount of gelatin will make it too agency and never as creamy. 2 teaspoons of grassfed gelatin or 1 envelope Knox gelatin (1 ¼ teaspoons) must be adequate. Have endurance and let it set correctly!
You’ll be able to eat panna cotta proper out of the dessert cup or glass, however I am keen on the way it seems to be when un-molded. I even made a heart-shaped one for enjoyable! To un-mold them, merely set the entire ramekin in a bowl of scorching water, however don’t let the water come up over the rim. 10 to fifteen seconds is normally sufficient to loosen the panna cotta from the cup.
Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta
Dig into this wealthy, creamy Chocolate Panna Cotta with a scrumptious trace of hazelnut. It is simple to make, sugar-free, and keto-friendly! And you may make it fully dairy-free too.
Servings: 4 servings
Hazelnut Praline (Non-obligatory)
- ¼ cup Swerve Granular
- 1 teaspoon water
- ¼ cup roasted hazelnuts coarsely chopped
Grease 4 (4) 4-ounce capability ramekins. Alternatively, you’ll be able to merely pour the panna cotta combination into dessert glasses and serve straight from these.
Place the nut milk in medium saucepan and sprinkle the floor with the gelatin. Let bloom 5 minutes.
Flip the warmth to medium low and whisk within the cream. Prepare dinner, whisking ceaselessly, till the gelatin dissolves and little bubbles seem across the edges of the pan. Don’t carry to a full simmer.
Take away from warmth and whisk within the hazelnut creamer and cocoa powder till properly mixed.
Divide the combination between the ready ramekins and refrigerate 3 hours, till set.
To unmold: Set the ramekins in a bowl of scorching water (do not let the water come excessive) for about 10 to fifteen seconds. Place a plate overtop the ramekin and flip over, then give it a number of good shakes to loosen.
High with flippantly sweetened whipped cream and hazelnut praline, if desired.
Line a small rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix the sweetener and water in a small heavy responsibility saucepan over medium warmth. Swirl the pan a number of occasions because the sweetener is starting to soften.
Prepare dinner 3 to five minutes with out stirring, till a golden amber. The combination might smoke a bit, that is regular. Take away from warmth and stir within the hazelnuts.
Pour the combination onto the parchment lined baking sheet and unfold the nuts right into a single layer. Let cool till hardened and you may break it into items together with your fingers.
Storage Data: Retailer any unused panna cotta tightly within the fridge for as much as 5 days.
Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Panna Cotta
Quantity Per Serving (1 panna cotta)
Energy from Fats 200
% Each day Worth*
* % Each day Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight loss program.