There’s nothing like a heat pumpkin spice muffin within the fall. These scrumptious and flavorful chocolate chip pumpkin muffins are gluten free, vegan, and really easy to make. Bake a batch this weekend – your loved ones will thanks!
What’s the very first thing you consider if you consider fall and winter baking?
Cinnamon? Cookies? Pumpkin spice?
If the reply is pumpkin spice, then do I’ve a recipe for you!
These pumpkin chocolate chip muffins are scrumptious, straightforward to make, tender, and have a incredible texture.
You’ll have tried to bake pumpkin treats which are gluten free and egg free earlier than and had a problem with texture. These muffins don’t have any points – they aren’t gummy or dense. These are mild, fluffy, and ideal!
The key to the superb texture right here is letting the pumpkin work because the egg replacer – you’ll discover there usually are not any flax eggs included – and utilizing a mix of a gluten free flour mix and oat flour.
Whether or not you make these for breakfast or dessert, I believe you’ll love them!
If you happen to’re extra of a cookie particular person, make sure you try my recipe for pumpkin sandwich cookies crammed with chocolate cream, or these pumpkin oatmeal breakfast cookies.
- Gluten Free Flour Mix – Namaste Excellent Flour Mix works very effectively on this recipe, and it’s straightforward to search out in lots of shops. This recipe additionally works with spelt flour, or you can even use all-purpose flour for those who don’t have any points with wheat.
- Oat Flour – You’ll be able to both buy gluten free oat flour, or make your personal oat flour. Remember to use licensed gluten free oats to ensure there’s no cross contamination with gluten.
- Pumpkin Puree – I like to make use of Libby’s canned 100% pure pumpkin for all of my pumpkin desserts. Ensure you use pure pumpkin, and never pumpkin pie filling.
- Oil – I like to recommend utilizing natural canola oil or melted vegan buttery unfold on this recipe.
- Chocolate Chips – We love Take pleasure in Life Mini Chocolate Chips, however be happy to make use of any model of chocolate chips that works on your dietary wants.
👩🏻🍳 Are you able to study extra about gluten free and vegan baking? Join my community immediately and get emails with scrumptious recipes that basically work!
If you already know these might be a giant hit with your loved ones, it can save you time and bake a double batch, then freeze a few of them to have available for a fast breakfast.
Simply place them in a freezer bag or freezer secure container. They need to keep contemporary frozen for about 3 months.
To reheat them, simply heat them up for about 20 seconds within the microwave, or take a couple of out the evening earlier than to thaw.
Disclosure: This submit incorporates affiliate hyperlinks.
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins (Gluten Free, Vegan).
These mild and fluffy muffins are loaded with chocolate chips and scrumptious fall taste. Make a batch of those gluten free treats this weekend – they’re at all times a favourite!
Stop your display from going darkish
Preheat oven to 350 levels F. Line a muffin tin with paper liners.
Place the canola oil, pumpkin, sugars, and vanilla in a bowl and stir to mix.
⅓ cup natural canola oil, ⅔ cup canned pumpkin, ½ teaspoon vanilla extract, ½ cup coconut sugar, ½ cup mild brown sugar
Add the oat flour, gluten free flour mix, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt.
¾ cup oat flour, ½ cup gluten free flour mix, ½ teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon baking soda, ¼ teaspoon salt, ¼ teaspoon floor cinnamon, pinch nutmeg
Stir till mixed. Add the dairy free chocolate chips and stir once more.
¾ cup dairy free chocolate chips
Fill the cupcake liners two-thirds full. Bake at 350 levels F for 22-24 minutes or till a toothpick inserted within the heart of the muffins comes out clear.
Permit the muffins to chill for a about quarter-hour within the pan, then transfer them to a wire rack to complete cooling.
You too can freeze these – retailer in a freezer secure container or bag. They need to keep contemporary frozen for as much as 3 months.
Energy: 275kcalCarbohydrates: 37gProtein: 3gFats: 14gSaturated Fats: 4gPolyunsaturated Fats: 3gMonounsaturated Fats: 7gTrans Fats: 0.04gLdl cholesterol: 1mgSodium: 136mgPotassium: 179mgFiber: 3gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 2549IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 40mgIron: 2mg