Pancake day is across the nook, 21 February to be precise, and it is secure to say we’re excited. Right here to take the arduous work out of cooking, Natural Traditions’ gluten-free Pancake & Waffle Mixes convey healthful goodness again to breakfast.
They mix licensed gluten-free oat flour, wholesome fats packed coconut flour and prebiotic wealthy inexperienced banana flour. In contrast to every other gluten-free pancake combine, Natural Traditions makes use of natural inexperienced banana flour for added fibre. To make inexperienced banana flour, bananas that aren’t but ripe are harvested, peeled and dried earlier than being become flour.
Select from three scrumptious flavours: unique, chocolate and matcha and prepare to flip.
Find out how to make Natural Traditions Pancakes:
– Whisk collectively 1 egg or egg substitute (mix 1 tbsp of floor flax with 2.5 tbsp of water and permit it to sit down for five minutes) with ¾ cup of your milk of selection or water and a couple of tbsp of oil.
– Mix with ¾ cup of Natural Traditions Pancake & Waffle Combine.
– Warmth oil or butter in a pan over medium warmth.
– Ladle roughly ¼ cup of the pancake batter per pancake into the warmed pan.
– Flip when bubbles seem and the perimeters are golden brown (roughly 3-4 minutes per aspect).
– Serve heat with a drizzle of Natural Traditions Yacon Syrup (an exquisite low sugar, prebiotic wealthy desk syrup various), some contemporary fruit and a sprinkle of Natural Traditions Shredded Coconut and Hemp Hearts.
Uncover the total Natural Traditions vary of superfoods and extra right here.